Email remains the primary threat vector for all organisations, with 94% of IT breaches starting with an email attack (sources: various). Join us as we explore the various ways in which Mimecast can help mitigate these risks, with their Mimecast Email Security 3.0.
This includes protection in three zones:
Zone 1 – your perimeter
Zone 2 – inside your network and organisation
Zone 3 – your brand
This webinar will help you to understand your customer’s approach to keeping their business safe, and help you to provide a pervasive, multi-layer approach to email security by aligning Mimecast services to these three zones
Cost: Free for Vuzion Partners
Format: This session will be delivered virtually over Microsoft Teams
Who Should Attend?
This session is suitable for all roles
Protect Your Email System With Mimecast Secure Email Gateway.
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway provides comprehensive cloud-based secure email services that stop known and emerging email-borne threats before they reach your network.
Your email system is the lifeblood of your organization, serving as a primary form of communication for employees, vendors and partners. Your email is also a top target for malicious attacks — more than 90% of all hacking attacks today begin with an email-related threat1.
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway mitigates threats to keep your email system running, protecting productivity and profitability while minimizing the administrative burden on your IT team. With Mimecast, you get always-on and always up-to-date protection against advanced threats like spear-phishing and routine threats like data leaks, viruses, malware and spam.
Secure Email Gateway Provides Comprehensive, Multi-Layered Security And Content Controls.
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway employees sophisticated, multi-layered detection engines and continually updated threat intelligence to provide comprehensive protection against email-borne threats. Built on a single cloud platform, Secure Email Gateway extends easily to control sensitive data and enables administrators to finely tune security policies to improve email security.
With Secure Email Gateway, you can:
- Minimize spam disruption with a 99% anti-spam protection SLA with 0.0001% false positives.
- Prevent malware and viruses with a 100% anti-malware protection SLA that includes zero-hour protection and a 100% availability SLA.
- Secure your email system by stopping known and advanced threats before they reach the network.
- Manage gray mail like mailing lists and newsletters more easily, with tools to help file email and de-clutter inboxes.
- Protect your email infrastructure from distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks.
Additional Capabilities Of Secure Email Gateway.
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway provides robust built-in features and add-ons to improve email security.
- Targeted Threat Protection defends against advanced threats like phishing and spear-phishing by scanning URLs and attachments in all inbound email, blocking access to suspicious websites and weaponized attachments.
- Secure Messaging enables users to easily share sensitive information without needing special hardware or software for encryption.
- Content Control and Data Loss Prevention helps prevent inadvertent or malicious loss of sensitive information, intellectual property and customer data.
- Large File Send provides an easy solution for sending a large file (up to 2 GB) directly from a user’s mailbox, eliminating the need to use third-party file sharing services that fall outside the control of your security, compliance and archiving policies.